Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW .300 AAC Blackout Pistol without Magazine is currently out of stock.
Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW .300 AAC Blackout Pistol without Magazine
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
Compact and easy to transport, the DDM4 PDW is the kind of AR15 style pistol you can rely on for home and personal defense...plus it's a ton of fun to shoot. The 7 inch 300 Blackout Cold Hammer Forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. The PDW, with an overall length of 20.75 inches, comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace, which gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol. This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6 inch MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. This firearm features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area.
- Ultra-compact platform with 7 inch, 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads.
- Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.
- Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization
- Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7â€³ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
- UPC: 818773022217
- Model #: 02-088-22070-067
- Series: PDW *CO Compliant
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Mounting System: Daniel Defense MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK Hand Guard
- Muzzle Thread: 5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas System: Pistol Length
- Barrel Length: 7"
- Product Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Length: 20 3/4" - 24 3/4"
- Magazine: NO MAGAZINE
- Grip-N-Rip Charging Handle
- Daniel Defense Pistol Grip (Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding)