Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 5.56mm 16-Inch
The Daniel Defense DDM4® V7® 5.56mm NATO Rifle offers smooth performance and enhanced control. This tactical rifle is built with a cold hammer-forged barrel that delivers long-lasting accuracy and consistent precision. The mid-length direct impingement gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling with reduced felt recoil for improved comfort. This Daniel Defense rifle features a soft-touch buttstock and ergonomic pistol grip to further enhance the feel of the firearm as well as provide greater control and faster pointing. A flared magazine well allows quick interchange of magazines while an M4 feed ramp delivers smoother feeding. This 5.56mm rifle is customizable and features a QD swivel attachment point, M-LOK mounting system, and MFRTM XS 15.0 rail for the optional attachment of accessories like forend grips and rifle scopes. Thanks to its precision build, the Daniel Defense DDM4® V7® 5.56 NATO Rifle provides long-lasting accuracy and dependability.
- QD swivel attachment point
- Mil-spec chrome-lined staked gas key
- Flared magazine well allows faster reloading
- M-LOK mounting system and MFRTM XS 15.0 rail
- DD-improved Flash Suppressor reduces muzzle flash
- Cold hammer-forged barrel delivers long-lasting accuracy
- Pistol grip with ergonomic wrist angle and non-slip grip gives improved control
- Soft-touch over-molding on the buttstock and pistol grip provides added comfort
- Mid-length direct impingement gas system provides smooth cycling with reduced recoil
- Model: 02-128-02081-047
- UPC: 815604018456
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Rate of Twist: 1:7
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"x28
- Approximate Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Profile: Government
- Barrel Length: 16 in.
- Overall Length: 32.25–35-7/8 in.
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Gas System: Mid-length direct impingement
- Receiver Material: CNC-machined aluminum
- Barrel Material: Chrome-moly vanadium steel