Diamond Edge 320 Compound Bow
The Diamond Edge 320 Compound Bow is built for adjustability and ease of use, providing a precise platform for the new and experienced archer alike. The Edge 320 bow features an easy-to-tune design to ensure repeatable performance. A wide range of draw length and weight adjustability allows the bow to be used by archers of a variety of skill levels, while an EZ Adjust Pocket makes draw adjustments simple and fast. For consistent shot-to-shot precision, the Diamond Edge 320 has a Synchronized Binary Cam System that ensures the cams fire simultaneousy. Designed for easy full-draw holds, the Diamond Edge 320 Compound Bow delivers premium performance for virtually every archer.
- 85% effective let-off for easy holds at full draw
- EZ Adjust Pocket for simple draw weight adjustments
- Wide range of draw length and draw weight adjustability
- Easy-tune design holds adjustments to ensure repeatability
- Synchronized Binary Cam System for consistent power and precision
- Effective Let-off: 85%
- Mass Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Brace Height: 7.25 in.
- Draw Weight: 7–70 lbs.
- Draw Length: 15–31 in.
- Velocity (IBO): 320 FPS
- Length Axle-to-Axle: 31.5 in.
- Bow sight
- Wrist sling
- Arrow rest
- Peep sight
- BCY string loop