Dillion XL 650 Reloading Press
Reloading press and converstion kit for Dillon XL 650 Reloading Press.
Truly state of the art the XL 650 features automatic indexing an optional automatic casefeeder and a separate station for an optional powder-level sensor. Available in popular calibers.
5-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
- Station 1) resize/deprime
- Station 2) powder drop/flare
- Station 3) powder check
- Station 4) seat
- Station 5) crimp
- Mechanically indexed shellplate
- Uses Standard 7/8" x 14 Dies
- Mechanically inserted cases
- Manually fed bullets
- Casefeed tube to automatically insert cases
- Loading Rate: 500-800 Rds./Hr.
- Comes With One Caliber Conversion
- Lifetime "No-B.S." Warranty
The basic 650 includes the following:
- One powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed)
- Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder
- Large bar throws from 15 to 55(extruded type)-60(ball/spherical type) grains of powder
- One prime system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- One large and one small primer pick-up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One loaded cartridge bin
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One caliber conversion kit - installed
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
- Machine Height from bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder 38 1/2" with the electric case feeder installed.
Dillon XL 650 Conversion Kit Includes:
Includes shellplate locator buttons powder funnel and casefeed adapter parts.