Reloading press and converstion kit for Dillon XL 650 Reloading Press.
Truly state of the art the XL 650 features automatic indexing an optional automatic casefeeder and a separate station for an optional powder-level sensor. Available in popular calibers.
5-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
- Station 1) resize/deprime
- Station 2) powder drop/flare
- Station 3) powder check
- Station 4) seat
- Station 5) crimp
- Mechanically indexed shellplate
- Uses Standard 7/8" x 14 Dies
- Mechanically inserted cases
- Manually fed bullets
- Casefeed tube to automatically insert cases
- Loading Rate: 500-800 Rds./Hr.
- Comes With One Caliber Conversion
- Lifetime "No-B.S." Warranty
The basic 650 includes the following:
- One powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed)
- Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder
- Large bar throws from 15 to 55(extruded type)-60(ball/spherical type) grains of powder
- One prime system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- One large and one small primer pick-up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One loaded cartridge bin
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One caliber conversion kit - installed
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
- Machine Height from bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder 38 1/2" with the electric case feeder installed.
Dillon XL 650 Conversion Kit Includes:
Includes shellplate locator buttons powder funnel and casefeed adapter parts.