Duke Coil Spring Traps
Duke Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- #1: 4" jaw spread; for Mink, Muskrat, and Raccoon
- #1 1/2: 4.75" jaw spread; for Fox, Mink, Nutria, and Raccoon
- #2: 5.5" jaw spread; for Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lynx, and Otter
- #3: 6" jaw spread; for Beaver, Bobcat, Coyote, and Lynx
- #1 3/4: 5.25" jaw spread; for Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, and Raccoon