Eberlestock Team Elk Mountain Pack
Item No. 81202801700
The Eberlestock Team Elk Mountain Pack is a great all-around hunting pack. The Team Elk pack features a built-in Intex-II tubular aluminum frame built to haul heavy loads. For easy storage of your hunting gear, the pack has a fold-away scabbard for a rifle and a built-in bow carrier. This Eberlestock hunting pack is designed for easy access and can be loaded from both the top and the front. Plus, convenient dual side pockets provide quick storage for spotting scopes or water bottles. With grapple-compression straps for hauling extra gear, the Eberlestock Team Elk Mountain Pack is built to haul game and works well as a day pack and on multi-day trips.
- Built-in bow carrier
- Dual spotting scope/hydration pockets
- Built-in Intex-II tubular aluminum frame
- Fold-away scabbard for carrying a rifle
- Both front-loading and top-loading access
- Standard hip belt designed for secure carry
- Grapple-compression straps for hauling extra gear
- Pattern: Mountain
- Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
- Total Volume: 3,100 cubic in.
- Pack Volume: 2,600 cubic in.
- Scabbard Volume: 500 cubic in.
- Main Bag Dimensions: 23" H x 11" W x 9.5" D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34" L x 10" W x 2" D (24" circumference opening)
2.0 / 5.0
Looked like a quality pack but I’m 6’4” and 250lbs and this pack, much like many others, is not made for big men. After I adjusted it to fit the load lifters ran at a 45 degree downward angle around the side of my shoulders instead of over the top. Really liked the pack and the fact that it’s made by American Veterans but just couldn’t make it fit.
September 8, 2020
1 year ago
1 year ago