Electra Vale Go! 9D EQ Step-Thru E-Bike is currently out of stock.
Electra Vale Go! 9D EQ Step-Thru E-Bike
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
The Electra Vale Go! 9D EQ Step-Thru E-Bike will comfortably handle your daily commutes and recreational rides. The Electra Vale Go! features Bosch Kiox display that connects via Bluetooth® to offer an incredible amount of rider information. The powerful Bosch Active Line Plus motor on the Electra Vale Go! is quiet and offers a smooth ride of assisted speeds up to 20 miles per hour. The gear system makes for quick transitions and plenty of gear options to tackle changing terrain, while the mid-motor placement provides better balance and more efficiency. For a comfort commute, try the Electra Vale Go! 9D EQ Step-Thru E-Bike.
- Suspension seat post
- Assisted speeds up to 20mph
- Internal cable routing for a clean look
- Bosch Active Line Plus is quiet and smooth
- Flat Foot Technology® for control and comfort
- Bosch PowerTube is compact and easy to access
- Equipped with fenders and front and rear LED lights
- Mid-motor placement for better balance and efficiency
- Derailleur gear system for quick transitions and plenty of gear options
- Bosch Kiox displays battery life, support level, speed, heart rate, and more
- Bike Weight: 54 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs. (bike + rider + cargo)
- Fork: Alloy hydroformed
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Rims: Alloy double walled 27.5" x 32h
- Front Hub: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h, 12 mm thru-axle
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5" × 2.4" w/ puncture resistant Kevlar® guard casing and reflective stripe
- Chain: KMC E9T nickel plated
- Cassette: Shimano 9-speed 11-36t
- Shifters: Shimano acera rapid fire plus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9-speed
- Pedals: Resin platform w/ grip tape tread
- Crank: FSA forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 40t FSA chainring
- Headset: FSA e2 integrated
- Saddle: Selle royal essenza
- Handlebar: Alloy custom bend
- Brakeset Front/Rear: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Seatpost: Alloy suspension post 27.2 x 400 mm, 40 mm travel
- Grips: Electra Vale custom ergo Kraton w/ alloy locking collars
- Stem: Forged alloy 31.8 mm threadless, 60 mm extension, Blendr compatible
- Controller: Bosch Kiox
- Rear Light: Spanninga LED
- Front Light: Spanninga LED
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus, 250w
- Battery: Bosch powertube 500, includes 4 AMP charger
- Ring lock mounts
- Stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
|Bike Size||Rider Height|
|M||5'4" - 6'3"|
A tad pricey.
Links with your smart phone, pretty amazing.
mount be higher to make entry through the step thru easier.
I would add a top rest to the rear saddle bag mount for additional storage