For reliably powering your watch, toys, glucose monitors, and remotes, try the Energizer 392 Battery.
- For reliably powering your watches, toys, glucose monitors, and calculators
- Cell size: 392
- Type: Silver Oxide
- Volt: 1.5
- Replacement for: 10L125, 280-11, 280-13, 384, D384/392, SB-B1, SR41, SR41W, SR736W, TR41W
- Chemical System: Silver Oxide (Zn/Ag2O)
- Designation: ANSI-1135SO/1134SO, IEC-SR41
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55 Volts
- Typical Capacity: 44 mAh* (to 1.2 volts) * Varies according to the applied load, temperature, and cutoff voltage.
- Capacity Test: 22K ohm continuous drain at 21°C
- Typical Weight: 0.57 grams (0.023 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 0.18 cubic centimeters (0.011 cubic inch)
- Impedance (40 Hz): 15 to 40 ohms