This thing rips! Eskimo maximized this engine's peak power and efficiency, and paired it with a new high-speed all-metal transmission. An all-new cast bottom perfectly aligns both blades for even and consistent drilling, resulting in incredibly smooth cutting and breakthrough. Altogether, the F1 with 8” Rocket Auger bores through the ice at an incredible pace. They streamlined this auger to be as lightweight as possible, weighing in at a mere 22 lbs while remaining highly durable and reliable.
- Features cast bottom for smoother cutting and breakthroughs
- New aluminum handlebars help shield the redesigned engine Streamlined high-speed, all-metal transmission that increases spinning speed by 45% over similar-sized augers
- Power Blades last longer and hold their edge in dirty ice
- Blade Protector extends the life of your blades (included)
- 33cc Viper 2-cycle engine is cold weather-tested and performance-tuned
- Foam covered aluminum handlebars absorb vibration for increased comfort
- Mitten-grip recoil allows you to start the engine with gloves or mittens
- Engine: Viper® 2-Cycle
- Displacement: 33.0cc
- Transmission: All Ball Bearing
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Auger Length: 42"
- Cutting Diameter: 8"
- Auger Style: Rocket™
- Blade Style: Power™
- Handle Design: Aluminum / Foam Grip
- Starter Handle: Mitten Grip