Eskimo P1 10-Inch Rocket Auger
Welcome to the new generation of high-compression, propane-powered ice augers. As the innovators of the first ice auger engine designed specifically to harness the full potential of propane, Eskimo had a great platform to build from. They paired the high-compression engine with a new high-speed, all-metal transmission to achieve faster revolutions. The new Rocket Auger features a cast bottom resulting in smoother cutting and breakthrough. At only 26 lbs, the P1 is the lightest 8” propane power auger on the market.
- Rocket Auger features cast bottom for smoother cutting and breakthroughs
- Redesigned powerhead has new aluminum handlebars to help shield the redesigned engine
- High speed, All metal transmission increases spinning speed by 45% over similar-sized augers
- High-compression 40cc 4-cycle engine has more than enough power to turn both an 8” and 10” auger with minimal weight added to the unit
- Holds readily available 1 lb. propane cyclinders
- No more need to prime the engine before startup, just flip the switch to ON to begin drilling
- Low maintenance- no gummed up carburetors
- Clean-burning engine with minimal emissions
- Power blades last longer and hold their edge in dirty ice
- Blade protector extends the life of the blade (included)
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- Engine: Viper® 4-Cycle
- Displacement: 40.0cc
- Transmission: All Ball Bearing
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Auger Length: 42"
- Cutting Diameter: 10"
- Auger Style: Rocket™
- Blade Style: Power™
- Handle Design: Aluminum / Foam Grip
- Starter Handle: Mitten Grip