Eskimo Silvertip 6-Inch Hand Auger
The Eskimo® Silvertip™ Hand Auger takes the work out of pan fishing. The CNC ground curved blades put the cutting edge of the Silvertip in precisely the right position for easy and effective cutting. As a result, Silvertip augers tunnel through the ice, requiring minimal down force. Just turn the handle, and let this beautifully designed hand auger do the rest. The Silvertip blades are formed from a high carbon martensitic stainless steel used most often for knife blades. The hardness and wear resistance of the Silvertip blades are further enhanced by postforming heat treatment. All the work that we put into designing the new Silvertip auger results in less effort when you’re out on the ice.
- High carbon stainless steel curved blades, the same used most for knife blades
- Cross-bolt takedown system prevents over-tightening when you drill.
- Superior to screw-together hand augers
- Handle and pommel knob for easy drilling
- Blade protector extends life of the blade (included)
- Auger Length: 49" - 58" (Adjustable)
- Cutting Diameter: 6" Blade
- Style: Curved Blades
- Handle Design: 2-Piece Pommel
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited