Eskimo Silvertip 8-Inch Hand Auger
Make ice fishing easier for you with the Silvertip-8 inch hand auger. Silvertip augers slice through the ice effortlessly with their CNC ground curved blades. These Silvertip blades are formed from a high carbon martensitic steel used most often for knife blades. Its pommel handle allows for quick and easy turns while the blade protector extends the life of your blade. The cross-bolt takedown prevents over tightening when you drill, making this auger superior to screw-together hand augers.
- High carbon stainless steel curved blades, the same used most for knife blades
- Cross-bolt takedown system prevents over-tightening when you drill.
- Superior to screw-together hand augers
- Handle and pommel knob for easy drilling
- Blade protector extends life of the blade (included)
- Auger Length: 49" - 58" (Adjustable)
- Cutting Diameter: 8" Blade
- Style: Curved Blades
- Handle Design: 2-Piece Pommel
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited