Eskimo Stingray S33 Power Gas Ice Auger
The Eskimo® Stingray S33 Gas Power Ice Auger is a strong and reliable ice auger that includes all the features you need while on the lake ice fishing. The fast-cutting Quantum PowerTM ice auger blades are perfect for drilling and redrilling holes while being powered by a reliable gas engine, the 33cc Viper®. This Viper® engine will start in even the coldest of temperatures. The steel handle on the Eskimo S33 features foam grips that help absorb vibration for more comfortable drilling. Plus, you don't even need to take off your mittens with the mitten-grip start design. Enjoy these features and more with the Eskimo Stingray S33 Gas Power Ice Auger.
- Primer button starts the engine quickly
- Muffler guard protects you from hot areas
- Ball-bearing transmission offers long-lasting use
- Eskimo® red powder coat paint finish for durability
- See-through gas tank for easy gas level detection
- Blade protector extends blade life and prevents injury
- Steel handle design with foam grips to absorb vibration
- Mitten-grip starter handle so you don't have to remove your gloves
- Centering ring and point keeps ice auger steady on uneven ice for speed
- Dual stainless steel Quantum PowerTM auger blade ideal for re-drilling holes
- Model #: S33Q8
- Gear Ratio: 49:1
- Auger Length: 42 in.
- Engine RPM: 8,000
- Auger Diameter: 8 in.
- Auger Weight: 28 lbs.
- Power: 33cc Viper® gas engine