Whether you’re facing a short day in the field or a long day at school, the Fieldline Pro Series Montana offers sturdy performance in a compact and economical package. Comfort features like the breathable mesh padded back and padded contoured shoulder straps make easy work of carrying calculus textbooks or boxes of ammunition.
Crafted from durable polyester brushed tricot, the Montana has a roomy main compartment, two large side pockets, a front pocket with three-piece organizer, and another stash pocket for quick-access items like raingear or snacks. It features heavy-duty MOLLE webbing for attaching a variety of optional pouches, accessories, and modular tactical gear.
- Multi-purpose daypack with 25.8-liter capacity for hunting, fishing, hiking, and other outdoor adventures
- Large zippered main compartment, two side pockets, three-piece organizer and stash pockets
- Padded back and contoured yoked shoulder straps for comfort; MOLLE equipped for accessory attachment
- Made from durable camo-print polyester brushed tricot
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 16.2 x 5.7 inches (WxHxD)
- Storage Capacity (Volume): 21.9 liters (1334 cubic inches)
- Weight: 1.35 pounds