Franchi 26" Affinity 3 Synthetic 20 Gauge Shotgun
The Franchi Affinity 3 20-Gauge Shotgun combines American passion and Italian craftsmanship to deliver enhanced performance. This semi-auto shotgun features an Inertia Driven® system that effectively utilizes the force naturally created when the gun is fired to deliver smoother cycling and powerful precision. The chrome-lined vent rib barrel gives this Franchi shotgun a more balanced feel to improve its maneuverability. An oversized bolt handle and release along with an enlarged loading port makes operation quick and easy even with gloved hands. For easier cleaning and maintenance, the trigger group on this synthetic shotgun removes as a single unit. Featuring integral sling attachment studs and a drilled and tapped receiver for optional customization, the Franchi Affinity 3 20-Gauge Shotgun offers precision performance with an improved look and feel to keep you on target when it matters most.
- Integral sling attachment studs
- Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting
- Inertia Driven® system delivers smoother, cleaner firing
- Trigger group removes as a single unit for easier cleaning
- Chrome-lined, vent rib barrel for improved pointing and maneuverability
- Oversized bolt handle, bolt release, and magazine port for easier use with gloved hands
- Gauge: 20 ga.
- Action: Semi-auto
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Approximate Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Barrel Length: 26 in.
- Drop at Comb: 1.5 in.
- Chamber Length: 3 in.
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8 in.
- Overall Length: 47.25 in.
- Drop at Heel: Adjustable 2 in. to 2.5 in.
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Chokes: Mobil (F, IC, M)
- Sight: Fiber optic red-bar front
- Minimum Recommended Load: 7/8 oz., 1,200 FPS
- Shim kit
- Choke wrench
- Mobil choke tubes: F, IC, and M