Garmin Alpha 200 Handheld Only
Item No. 75375929130
Garmin Alpha 200 Handheld Only
75375929130This is the handheld only, no collar included.
Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200 handheld, featuring a sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly six-button design.
In the Box:
- Alpha 200 handheld with a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- Belt clip
- AC adapter
- microUSB cable
- The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed" or “OnPoint."
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
- Preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
- Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld via Wi-Fi® connectivity for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more.
- A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
- The sunlight-readable 3.5" capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
- The replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, giving you plenty of hunt time with your dogs in the field.
- The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO U.S. 24K and HuntView maps (each sold separately).
- If you’re using a vehicle to follow and retrieve your dogs, the rugged Tread® off-road powersport navigator or Garmin DriveTrack™ 71 car navigator (each sold separately) provide an easy-to-watch “big picture" solution. The moving map display shows dog positions overlaid on TOPO contours or satellite image views — along with navigation cues that help point you to your dog’s current location.
- Pair with the Garmin Explore smart-device app to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
- Issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs when used with a compatible training enabled collar.
- Monitor up to 20 dogs with your compatible dog collars from up to 9 miles with a 2.5-second update rate.
- Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt.
- Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
- See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with compatible Garmin dog collars (sold separately).
- Use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
- Momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customize training for each dog when used with a compatible training enabled collar.
- Display Size 1.8" W x 3.0" H (4.7 x 7.7 cm); 3.5" diag (88.9 mm)
- Send route selection to MapShare during trip No
- BirdsEye yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)
- Send waypoints to MapShare during trip No
- Rinex logging No
- Stored contacts 250 dogs
- Touchscreen Yes
- Sun and moon information Yes
- Virtual keyboard for custom messaging No
- MapShare compatible with tracking No
- Send and receive text messages to other inReach device No
- GLONASS No
- Send and receive text messages to SMS and email No
- Frequency band MURS
- Custom maps compatible Yes
- Connections Wireless Connectivity: Yes (Wi-Fi®, BLUETOOTH® and ANT+®)
- ABILITY TO ADD MAPS Yes
- Memory/History 16 GB
- Navigation Track Log 20,000 points, 200 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
- Battery type rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Display resolution 282 x 470 pixels
- GPS No
- Dimension 2.7 x 6.4 x 1.3" (6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna
- Interface high-speed USB
- WATERPROOF IPX7
- Weight: 9.9 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
- Display Type transflective, color TFT touchscreen
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver Yes
- External memory storage microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 10000
- Preloaded maps: Yes (TopoActive)
- Basemap Yes
- Navigation Routes 250
- LiveTrack No
- Exchange locations with other inReach device No
- Group management Yes
- BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER Yes
- Interactive SOS No
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) for outdoor activities Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Range TT and T series, 9 miles; TT mini and T mini series, 4 miles
- Compass Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app Yes
- Tracks up to 20 dogs (TT and T series collars) and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200) simultaneously
- Galileo No
- Garmin Explore website compatible Yes