Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Watch
Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Watch
3816-010-02562Gain knowledge on your daily activity and workouts with the Garmin Forerunner 55. Information is key when starting to build more sustainable habits or training for a marathon so make sure you have a watch that leads to those improved habits. The Garmin Forerunner 55 gives you an array of data. Our fitness experts love the 2-week battery life, the variety of built-in activity categories, and the multiple overall health and wellness wrist-based heart rate feedback that the Garmin Forerunner 55 gives you. Invest in your training and overall health with the Garmin Forerunner 55.
- Lightweight and comfortable, this smartwatch is the perfect fit for running and for everyday life.
- Whether you're running a 5K or working out another way, experience the ultimate in comfort with this sporty silicone band.
- Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace, and intervals.
- Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you're at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
- Free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the Garmin Connect™ app.
- Get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level, and recovery time.
- GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect app. So you can tailor your efforts to what's ahead.
- Select a distance for your run, and you'll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
- Built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in meters.
- Cadence alerts to know when you've gone outside your target cadence range.
- After each workout, the built-in recovery time feature will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and even breathwork.
- Body Tracking
- Find out if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
- Track your body's energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- This feature uses chronological age, resting heart rate, and other factors to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Age is just a number, after all.
- See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork activities.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
- SmartWatch Features
- Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your smartwatch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 can send a message with your location to emergency contacts.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps from the Connect IQ Store app.
- Easily control the music playing on your paired smartphone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
- Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete - and even share their triumphs via social media.
- Run to your heart's content with up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS