Garmin GT56UHD-TM Transducer
Item No. 75375926930
This all-in-one transducer offers ultimate versatility, featuring Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, high wide CHIRP traditional sonar and more, so you can spend more time catching fish.
- See everything below and around your boat with Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers target separation like no other.
- Multiple sonar frequencies have you covered — no matter what depth you’re fishing.
- See targets and structure in bright, vivid color.
- Mount this transducer your way — transom or trolling motor.
- Ultra High Definition ClearVu scanning sonar
- Ultra High Definition SideVu scanning sonar
- High Wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Multiple scanning sonar frequencies
- Vivid color palettes
- Mounting options
- Cable length: 25 ft
- Frequency: Traditional High-wide CHIRP (150-240 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü 455 kHz (425-485 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), 1000 kHz (940-1100)
- Power: Traditional 350 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional CHIRP: 24-16; ClearVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz; SideVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz
- Maximum Depth: Traditional: 800 ft freshwater; ClearVü: 400 ft; SideVü: 500 ft
- Depth and temperature sensors
- Number of pins: 12
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0°-70° degree transom (GT56UHD-TM)
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Transom mount
- Mounting hardware
- Ferrite beads