Garmin Montana 700 GPS
Item No. 75375921500
Garmin Montana 700 GPS
75375921500Choose your way out with the Montana® 700. These rugged GPS Touchscreen navigators offer TopoActive U.S. and Canada maps that include terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
Each Montana 700 series navigator feature a 5” dual-orientation touchscreen color display that’s 50% larger than earlier models. Multi-GNSS support, ABC sensors and direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads put a world of navigation capability within your grasp.
- Dimensions: 3.4" x 7.2" x 1.3"
- Battery options: An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode. It can also be powered with traditional AA batteries.
- Expedition mode: an ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more between recharges.
- Location sharing: LiveTrack feature lets you wirelessly connect<sup>1</sup> your device with other compatible Garmin GPS users, so they can follow your tracks, routes, waypoints and adventures.
- Dog Tracking: For hunters and trainers, this Montana syncs with compatible Astro® or Alpha® series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
- Active Weather: Use cellular connectivity<sup>1</sup> to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect™ app.
- ABC sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Satellite Views: Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
- Public land boundaries: Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
- Topoactive maps: use preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada. View terrain contours, elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
- Display resolution: 480x800 pixels
- Weight: 14 oz with included lithium-ion battery pack
- Battery life: GPS mode: up to 18 hours; Expedition mode: up to 330 hours
- Rugged by design: durable, water-resistant handheld is tested to U.S. military standards and features a glove-friendly 5" touchscreen that’s 50% larger than previous Montana models.