Garmin Tread GPS Radio
Item No. 75375925646
Garmin Tread GPS Radio
75375925646With a 5.5" screen, the Garmin UTV GPS also has Group Ride and preloaded topography for off-road adventures. This rugged Powersports GPS navigator keeps your groups in touch and on track. The included Group Ride Radio allows tracking for up to 20 riders with no cellular coverage needed. Plus, the push-to-talk fist mic lets you easily stay in communication with your Group Ride friends. It’s IPX7-rated for water resistance and built to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. With its ultrabright 5.5” glove-friendly touchscreen, the Garmin Tread navigator is designed for easy viewing in bright sunlight or pitch dark. It can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode. The Garmin UTV GPS features preloaded topographic and street maps of North America with U.S. Forest Service Roads and trails and Motor Vehicle Use Maps for full-sized 4x4s, side-by-side, ATVs, and motorcycles.
- Access public land boundaries for national forests, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), wilderness areas, and more. Also, see private land boundaries and landowner information for parcels greater than 4 acres.
- Download high-resolution BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly via Wi-Fi® connectivity, with no annual subscription required.
- Use the Tread app to sync waypoints, tracks, routes, and collections across your devices, including your mobile device, computer, and Tread navigator. Easily import and share GPX files, too.
- The included powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount secures your Tread navigator to your power sports vehicle for riding over rough terrain.
- For tough-terrain guidance, built-in sensors include an altimeter, barometer, compass, and pitch/roll gauges.
- Pair your Tread powersport navigator with one of the compatible inReach global satellite communicators (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS, and weather.
- Get spoken turn-by-turn directions if you choose to take Tread with you when you head back to civilization and want on-road navigation. Includes driver alerts for sharp curves, red light/speed cameras, and more.
- Weather ahead? Pair Tread with your compatible smartphone, and download the Tread app to access live weather, storm alerts, animated radar, and more.
- A built-in media player lets you easily control music loaded on your compatible smartphone on the navigator’s display — and hear your tunes through your helmet or headset (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH technology.
- What’s around your side-by-side? Maximize visibility by pairing Tread with a rugged BC™ 40 wireless camera with a tube mount (sold separately). It easily mounts to your vehicle’s tube frame, flat panel, or roll cage.
- Pair Tread with the compatible Garmin PowerSwitch™ digital switch box (sold separately) to enable on-screen control for your side-by-side’s 12-volt electronics — light bars, differential locks, and more.
- Tread comes preloaded with iOverlander™ points of interest and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild, and dispersed campsites.
- Dimensions: 5.8”W x 3.5”H x 1”D
- Display: 4.8” W x 2.7” H, 5.5" diagonal, 1280x720 pixels, multi-touch, glass, high brightness HD color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion, up to 6 hours, up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight
- IPX7 water rating
- Fist mic
- VHF antenna
- Antenna mount kit
- Tube mount kit
- High-current power cable
- Trim ring kit (blue, black, red and green)
- USB cable