Giro Agilis MIPS Bike Helmet
The fit is comfortable and secure thanks to our adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS system that combines fit and positioning adjustments while integrating with MIPS technology for an added measure of protection in the event of an angled impact. The outer Hardbody shell extends to the inside of the helmet, and is molded from a tough polycarbonate that's fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using our In-Mold process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk.
- Harshell with In-Mold Hardbody Lower Wrap - The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- Integrated MIPS - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the MIPS slip plane with the helmet's adjustable fit system.
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System - The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it's lighter than comparable systems too, making if the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation - Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head while forcing heat and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- IMPACT MANAGEMENT - Integrated MIPS
- CONSTRUCTION - In mold construction, four-piece polycarbonate interlocking hardbody shell, full hardbody wrap.
- VENTILATION - Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling.
- FIT SYSTEM - ROC LOC 5.5 MIPS
- CERTIFICATION - Complies with the US CPSC safety standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older. E.U. CE EN1078.
- HIGHLIGHTS - Quick dry padding, Slimline webbing.