GLD Fat Cat Aluminum Dart Shafts
For an optimal flight trajectory, the proper spacing and balance is paramount. In order to achieve maximum velocity, the Fat Cat Aluminum Shafts provide that perfect balance. Constructed from hardened anodized aluminum the Fat Cat shafts are sure to last through many a dart night. The specially engineered length ensures that your throw arc is smooth and flies straight. These dart shafts are 2BA threaded, so they fit most dart barrels. An aerodynamic profile reduces drag to increase velocity and hammer your darts into the board. This set includes 3 medium length dart shafts.
- Constructed from anodized aluminum to ensure long lasting strength and less need for replacements.
- Optimized length provides the perfect balance between barrel and flight for the smoothest aerodynamic trajectory.
- 2BA thread size fits most dart barrels for a universal style shaft.
- Aerodynamic profile reduces and drag to increase velocity and hammer home your darts.
- Size: Medium
- All Shafts come in sets of three.
- Micro: 3/4"
- X-Short: 1-1/4"
- Short: 1-1/2"
- In-Between: 1-3/4"
- Medium: 2"
- Long: 2-1/2"