Goal Zero Yeti 200X Portable Power Station
Item No. 84797400367
Our most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
- Compact, Lightweight Power Station
- The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
- High-Speed Charging Solution
- Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Solar Ready
- Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
- Maximum input: 2 hours
- Wall Charger: 4 hours
- Nomad 20: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 50: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 50: 5-10 hours
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
3.0 / 5.0
Very light and it holds a charge when not used — They say to keep it charged — so I guess I make sure to listen to them— Great so Far
July 29, 2021
4 months ago
4 months ago
Please see the rating above as my truthful experience.
September 18, 2020
Response from SCHEELS
Thank you for your review. We strive to be the best retailer in the eyes of our customers and continuously look for ways to improve. We value our customers’ opinions and take customer feedback very seriously. Should you need further assistance regarding your experience please email us at email@example.com.
September 19, 2020