Whether you need power while camping in a tent or trailer, or looking for a reliable emergency power supply, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station helps you keep all your essential devices charged up and ready. The Yeti 400 is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smartphone 20+ Recharges
POV Camera 70+ Recharges
Headlamp 70+ Recharges
Tablet 10+ Recharges
Laptop 3-5 Recharges
Light-a-Life 130 Hours
Mini Fridge 7 Hours
32 LCD TV 3 hours
Quiet, portable power at the push of a button. 400Wh, 33Ah (12V) Battery capacity.
Chainable and replaceable sealed lead-acid AGM battery weighing 29 lbs.
Numerous powering options including: two USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 in about 8-16 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 5 hours.
Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 13 hours.
• Wall Charger (72W): 5 Hours
• Car Charger (30W): 13 Hours
• Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 29-57 Hours
• Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 16-32 Hours
• Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
• Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
• Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
• USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max) regulated
• 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
• 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
• AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 2.6A (300W continuous, 600W surge max)
• Power Pole Chaining Port: 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
• Charging Port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
• Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
• Peak Capacity: 396Wh (12V, 33Ah)
• Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
• Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
• Fuses: none
• Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
• Product SKU: 23000
• Chainable: Yes
• Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
• Dimensions: 10.25 x 8 x 8 in (26 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)
• Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
• Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
• Warranty: 6 months