Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station
Item No. 84797400228
Whether you need power while camping in a tent or trailer, or looking for a reliable emergency power supply, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station helps you keep all your essential devices charged up and ready. The Yeti 400 is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 20+ Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours
- Quiet, portable power at the push of a button. 400Wh, 33Ah (12V) Battery capacity.
- Chainable and replaceable sealed lead-acid AGM battery weighing 29 lbs.
- Numerous powering options including: two USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 5 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 13 hours.
- Wall Charger (72W): 5 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 13 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 29-57 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 16-32 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max) regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 2.6A (300W continuous, 600W surge max)
- Power Pole Chaining Port: 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 396Wh (12V, 33Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Product SKU: 23000
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 8 x 8 in (26 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
5.0 / 5.0
Exactly what I needed
After doing careful research into the Goal Zero portable power product line, I settled on the Yeti 400 as the unit that best fit my needs for at emergency home use, week long overland trips, and taking with us on longer multi week trips in the Airstream when we might do some boon docking. If we charge it at home, it easily last us a long weekend to recharge the phones and kids tablets when we go camping off grid. But for longer trips I paired it with the Goal Zero Boulder 100 BC panel and find that I can fully recharge the Yeti 400 using only solar in about 8-9 hours at the campground. I am pleased with the product and the transaction with The Warming Store.
March 26, 2019
Originally posted at