GoFit Power Tubes require GoFit Power Handles for use (pair sold separately).
Get effective strength training at home or anywhere with the safe, portable weight-resistance of GoFit Power Tubes. Available in eight different weight resistance levels, they deliver ultra-versitile options for your resistance workout routine.
A GoFit Power Tube Training Booklet is included with GoFit Power Handles. You’ll get proper usage instruction, and a detailed, progressive workout guide. Several exercise options are included, with pictures showing correct step-by-step usage. This expandable workout guide helps you get the most out of your GoFit Power Tubes to reap real fitness benefits. The GoFit Power Tube is made of heavy duty, premium components. Durable latex rubber tubing is strength-tested to determine reliable weight-resistance levels. The nylon webbing, stitching and connecting rings have all been beefed-up for optimal performance. And the innovative tube connection is designed for superior dependability. All-in-all, an ultra-versitile training tool.
Available Weight Resistance:
20 - 100 LBS.
One Power Tube
Training System Important note:
- The GoFit Ankle Strap requires GoFit Power Tubes or Super Bands for use. GoFit Power Tubes require GoFit Power Handles for use.
The GoFit Rubber Resistance Training System lets you purchase each item separately to create your own ultra-effective workout. As your training progresses, simply expand your system with more resistance options. For example, use one Door Anchor with a variety of Tubes or Bands depending on your particualr workout.
Items in GoFit's Rubber Resistance Training System include:
- Power Handles (sold separately as pair) (200 lb weight capacity per handle)
- Door Anchor (sold separately) Ankle Strap (sold separately)
- Power Tubes (sold separately) - Available weight resistances: 20 LB, 30 LB, 40 LB, 50 LB, 60 LB, 70 LB, 80 LB, 90 LB 100 LB
- Super Bands (sold separately) - Available weight resistance ranges: 20-35 LB, 30-50 LB, 40-80 LB, 50-120 LB, 60-150 LB