Hero7 Silver is here. A camera that is tough as you. Accessories that help you get the shot. Everything moves to your phone - automatically, so you can celebrate the moment. Offered in three models; find the one that is right for you.
Hero7 Silver - Nail every shot.
*Memory Card sold seperately*
- 4K30 Video
- Rugged + Waterproof
- Touch Screen
- Voice Control
- 10MP Photos With WDR
- Photo Timer
- Video Stabilization
- Share to Your Story
- GPS Performance Stickers
- Touch Zoom
- Short Clips
- 2x Slo-Mo
- Auto Transfer to Phone
Accessories (sold separately)
- Drop into 4K. Get crisp 4K video that's as epic as the moment itself.
- Dive deep. HERO7 Silver is built tough and waterproof to 33ft (10m).
- Easy on tap. Swipe through shots and tap through modes-it's fast and easy.
- Freedom of speech. Hands busy? Just say "GoPro, take a photo" or one of 14 other voice commands.
- Power to the pixels. Capture vibrant photos anywhere-even in situations that mix bright light and shadows.
- Countdown to capture. Grab a selfie or group shot with your whole crew in the frame.
- Adios, shaky video. Record smooth, steady video whether you're skiing, biking or chasing your dog around the yard.
- Instantly awesome. Capture vertically, then add to your Instagram Story straight from the GoPro app.1
- Say it with stickers. Track your speed, distance and elevation, then prove it by adding stickers to videos in the GoPro app.2
- A touch closer. Perfectly frame your photos and videos with just a touch.3
- Short + shareable. Capture 15 or 30 second video clips that are just the right length for sharing.
- Take it slow. Slo-mo makes everything look awesome. Slow things down by 2x to relive epic moments in all their glory.
- To your phone. Fast. Everything moves right to the GoPro app, so you can post, text, tweet or Snapchat with the quickness.4
1Instagram app and account required.
2You must enable GPS on your camera to add GPS performance stickers to your videos in the GoPro app.
3Touch zoom is available for photos and 1440p30 video only.
4Your camera must be connected to the GoPro app for automatic transfer. Videos, time lapse videos and single photos transfer automatically; burst photos can be transferred manually.