The key to unleashing and editing the GoPro footage stored on your microSD card.
Android™ phones and tablets with a micro-USB connector (Except for Fusion)
Quik Key (Micro-USB) is a fast and easy way to unleash and edit GoPro footage stored on your microSD card.1 Plug it into your Android™ phone or tablet with a micro-USB connector, then, using the Capture app,2 transfer the footage to create and share incredible GoPro videos. Not all devices will support the resolutions that a GoPro camera can offer. Please refer to this link for more information on supported resolutions.
- Fast and easy plug-and-play use on Android™ phones and tablets with a micro-USB connector
- Access GoPro footage on your microSD card1
- Carabiner-style clip and weather-resistant cover make it easy to take Quik Key with you
- Pairs with Capture, the GoPro mobile app,2 for easy access to your content
- Get the free GoPro apps at gopro.com/apps
1 microSD card not included.
2 Free GoPro Capture mobile app required for product use.