Henry 20-Inch Lever Action 410 Bore Shotgun is currently out of stock.
Henry 20-Inch Lever Action 410 Bore Shotgun
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
The Henry 20-Inch Lever Action 410 Bore Shotgun is a classic lever-action shotgun designed for quick-handling. This Henry 410 shotgun is constructed with straight-grained dark American walnut furniture for a traditional look and feel. The shorter barrel is intended to deliver better accuracy at close-range during brush hunts, while the barrel's taper delivers consistent patterning for more reliable performance. The adjustable rear sight and front bead on this lever-action shotgun allow you to fine-tune your aim and a non-slip recoil pad allows sturdy and comfortable shouldering. Based on the classic design of Henry's lever-action rifles, the 20-inch Lever Action 410 Bore Shotgun is simplistic, rugged, and sleek, making it a great addition to any firearms collection.
- Non-slip ventilated rubber recoil pad
- Lightweight, easy to carry construction
- Tapered barrel for consistent patterning
- Adjustable rear sight and front bead sight
- Checkered forend and grip give a secure hold
- Straight-grained dark American walnut furniture
- Short round barrel designed for improved close-range accuracy
- UPC: 619835500021
- Model #: H018-410R
- Caliber: .410 Bore
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Approximate Weight: 7.33 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 14 in.
- Barrel Length: 20 in.
- Overall Length: 40.5 in.
- Chamber Length: 2-1/2 in.
- Safety: Transfer bar
- Receiver Finish: Blued steel
- Barrel Type: Round blued steel
- Scopeability: Drilled and tapped
- Stock Material: American walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Black ventilated rubber recoil pad
- Front Sight: Brass bead
- Rear Sight: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn with diamond insert