HK P30S V3 Full Size 9mm Pistol
P30S models have an ambidextrous safety lever mounted on both sides of the frame. S models are available in conventional double-action/single action trigger mode —and have a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame —in addition to the two safety levers.
A Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame makes mounting lights, laser aimers, or other accessories easy and convenient. The extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator providing a subtle tactile and visual reminder of a loaded chamber.
- Special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on frame for mounting lights and accessories
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Multiple trigger firing modes available
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Corrosion resistant “hostile environment” blued finish
- Ambidextrous slide levers and
- Ambidextrous magazine release magazine
- Patented lock-out safety device
- Spurred hammer (DA/SA models)
- Automatic hammer and firing pin safeties
- Ambidextrous safety levers (P30S model)
- UPC 642230260542
- Part No. 81000011
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Magazine: Two 17rd
- Type: DA/SA
- Safety: Ambidextrous safety/decocking button
- Overall length: 7.12in.
- Overall height: 5.43 in.
- Overall width w/lever: 1.37 in.
- Barrel length: 3.85 in.
- Sight radius: 5.84 in.
- Weight: 26.08 oz with magazine