Hoyt Carbon RX-5 Compound Bow
Engineered with patented hollow-carbon tubes for lightweight smoothness and efficiency, no other riser is stronger or more nimble than a REDWRX. Carbon RX-5 gets some serious upgrades for 2021, including the new HBX Cam System, significantly improving the shooting experience over the already super smooth RX-4. It also picks up redesigned Limb Shox, Shock Pods, and a new stabilizer mounting location so effective - we included the stabilizer. And with new finish options, the greatest hunting bow of all time looks as good as it feels.
- HBX CAM- An all-new smooth, high-performance engine
- Limb Shox- Redesigned for maximum effectiveness on bows with HBX Cam
- Hoyt Carbon Technology- Hollow carbon tube riser design
- In-Line Picatinny Sight Mount- Streamlined fit and balance (included)
- Integrate Rest Mount- In-line machined dovetail mounting system
- REDWRX XACT- Hunting comfort meets tournament-winning precision
- Stealth Shot- Kills noise while improving arrow delivery and forgiveness
- Optimized Stabilizer Location- Front of center and lower center of gravity
- Shock Pods- Designed specifically for bows with the HBX Cam System to eliminate residual vibration
- In-line Sidebar Location- Compatible with our SL Sidebar mount
- FPS (ATA)- 342
- Axle-to-axle- 30"
- Brace Height- 6¼"
- Mass Weight- 4.4 lbs
- Cam- HBX Cam System
- Draw Lengths- 25-28", 28.5-30"
- Draw Weights- 30-40# , 40-50# , 50-60# , 55-65# , 60-70# , 70-80#