The unique dry-grip texture of this biodegradable, recyclable mat is perfect for eco-minded yogis and lightweight mat lovers who want a little extra cushion in their practice.The Earth Elements 5 mm Mat is made with very lightweight, eco-friendly TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) and features dry-grippy traction and an extra-soft texture. This mat features a closed-cell construction that prevents the absorption of moisture, making it easy to keep clean and great for sweaty yogis.
Due to the biodegradable properties of this mat, it should not be left in sun, extreme heat, or extreme cold for an extended amount of time. The Earth Elements Mat is not designed to last forever.
- Nontoxic, biodegradable TPE is healthy for you and the planet
- Outstanding grip and cushioning
- Very lightweight, perfect for travel
- One of the first sustainable yoga mats ever made
- Recyclable, biodegradable
- Patterned surface with fun colors
- Also available in 3 mm thickness
- Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 3/16" (5 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 lb
- Material: TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Cell Structure: Closed-Cell
- Made in Taiwan
TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) is nontoxic, biodegradable, and recyclable.
For maximum traction, wash before first use. Clean with mat wash or a 1:20 solution of mild dish soap and water. Hang to dry.
This mat is designed to biodegrade or be recycled. Do not store it in the sun, extreme heat, or extreme cold for prolonged periods. Exposure to sun in a hot car will hasten the biodegrading process.