Party anywhere you want with the ultimate all-terrain cooler, featuring the kind of built-tough mobility that can traverse in all kinds of conditions. From grassy fields to beach dunes, from dirt roads to wooded trails, you're in good company with the Trailmate Journey.
The Trailmate Journey has a 70qt capacity and can keep 112 12oz beverage cans cold with Ultratherm® Technology built into the body and lid.
Slate Blue/Agama Teal
- Oversized Wheels — Tackle sand and other challenging terrain with the superior traction and ground clearance of 10-inch, never-flat, smooth-ride wheels.
- Glide™ Handle — Pull your load 50% easier thanks to the comfort and leverage of our locking, telescoping, horizontal handle.
- Butler Tray — Serve up drinks and snacks away from sand and dirt on our removable butler tray, which stores easily under the cooler's lid when not in use.
- Dry Storage — From public beaches to secret swimming holes, keep essentials like mobile phones, keys and sunglasses handy and dry inside our water-resistant, lockable box with an anti-leak gasket.
- Storage Pocket — Stash your shades, sunscreen and other essentials easily and securely.
- Mobile Device Stand — In between pictures, posts and updates, park your mobile device off the ground for easy viewing.
- Bottle Openers — Dual built-in bottle openers at your fingertips makes it easy to enjoy your refreshments.
- Food Basket — Suspended interior food basket keeps food items cold yet dry.
- Cup Holders — Keep your cold ones secure and always in arm's reach.
- Accessory Holders — Removable accessory holders to transport and add additional support for beach umbrellas or fishing rods.
- Tie-Down Loops — Easily haul beach chairs, umbrellas and other accessories by strapping them right to the cooler.
- Stainless Steel Parts — Enjoy durability down to the details with premium, stainless-steel, rust-resistant screws.
- Aluminum Construction — Trust in the lightweight, rust-resistant strength of marine-grade aluminum parts for the handle and skid rails.
- Drain Plug — Threaded drain plug is garden hose compatible and features a non-slip, easy-grip tethered cap.
- Cool Riser Technology™ — Improves cooling performance by elevating cooler from hot surfaces.
- Ultratherm — Fully insulated for advanced cooling performance.
- Ice Retention — Insulated body and lid provide up to 4-day ice retention performance (under controlled test conditions).
- Weight: 34.7 lbs / 15.74 kgs
- Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 34.59" x 19.7" x 23.61" / 87.86 cm x 50.04 cm x 59.97 cm
- 112 12-oz cans
- 70 quarts (66 liters)
- Ice Retention Days 4
Before and after use of your Trailmate cooler, empty all contents and rinse with mild soap and/or water as needed. Tougher dirt or stains may be cleaned with a diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. Opening the rain plug can help the drying process. NOTE: Be careful to securely close the drain plug cap prior to subsequent use. Trailmate components such as butler tray, food basket and accessory holders are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed using mild soap and water. Mobile device stand fits most personal electronics.