K-Drill 12" Auger Extension is currently out of stock.
K-Drill 12" Auger Extension
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
The K-Drill 12" Extension allows you to add an extra foot to your auger and drill through thick ice. The K-Drill extension is easy to install with an Allen wrench and is built with durable steel construction. The extension is designed to prevent ice shavings from building up and binding the auger, making it much easier to drill through thicker ice. It's also ideal when you need a little extra length on your auger when you're drilling in a permanent ice house. Cut through the ice with ease with the K-Drill 12" Auger Extension.
- Steel construction
- Easy to install with an Allen Wrench
- Easy to remove the ice without the mess
- Adds 12” to your K-Drill Ice Auger System
- Designed as its own flotation system to prevent it from sinking
- Model #: IDRLEXT
- Weight: 2.3 Ibs.
- Color Finish: Silver
- Extension Length: 12 in.
- Drill Bit Count: Individual
- Drill Bit Type: Auger and Spade Bits