Kimber Micro 9mm Two-Tone Handgun
The Kimber Micro 9mm Two-Tone Handgun offers the intuitive feel of 1911 handguns in a sleek design. This 9mm pistol is built with a lightweight aluminum frame in a micro profile perfect for concealed carry. The full-length guide rod on this Kimber handgun balances out the gun to provide enhanced maneuverability and improved control. Checkered rosewood grips give this 9mm a sleek look and offer a secure hold to further improve its mobility. Mounted white dot sights offer a precise point of aim designed for rapid target acquisition. Built for mild recoil and smooth performance, the Kimber Micro 9mm Two-Tone Handgun delivers accurate and reliable performance ideal for concealed carry and personal defense.
- White dot sights offer precise aim
- Micro frame ideal for concealed carry
- Checkered rosewood grips provide a secure hold
- Designed for mild recoil with a smooth trigger pull
- Full-length guide rod offers a balanced feel for improved handling
- Model: 3300099
- UPC: 669278330990
- Caliber: 9mm
- Pull Weight: 7 lbs.
- Sight Radius: 4.3 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 LH
- Recoil Spring: 11.5 lbs.
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 15.6 oz.
- Width: 1.06 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.15 in.
- Overall Length: 6.1 in.
- Height 90 degrees to barrel: 4.07 in.
- Grips: Rosewood
- Slide Material: Steel
- Sights: White dot sights
- Slide Finish: Matte black
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Trigger Type: Solid aluminum, Match-grade
For something as small and light as this gun, recoil is not bad, and is very controllable. It is certainly snappy, however.
I have yet to experience any malfunctions with mine. So far I have fed it FMJ, truncated cones, and Gold dot hollow points. It's like feeding candy to a small child.
Small, light, handy and reliable. Add to this the fact that this is one GORGEOUS little gun, and it's win-win all around!