Lowrance HOOK² 7 with TripleShot Transducer and US Inland Maps
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK² 7 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK² 7 features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, high-detail U.S. map, or worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK² Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Tripleshot 3-in-1 sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in detailed mapping
- Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK², featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options
- You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK² with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot
- Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.
- Display: 7 in (177.8mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP, Wide-angle 200kHz, 455/800 kHz,
- Languages: 30 – Available in regional packs
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: TripleShot transducer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Display Backlighting: LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 7 in / 177.8 mm diagonal
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 9.31 in / 236.4 mm
- Product Depth: 3.28 in / 83.3 mm
- Product Height: 5.64 in / 143.3 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Built-in high-detail US map with 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes or a worldwide basemap.