With the MarCum® LX-7 Digital Lithium Sonar Combo, anglers are able to quickly locate fish while ice fishing. This innovative fishing electronic from MarCum® blends sonar technologies from the MarCum® LX flasher and digital fish finding technologies for an easy-to-use fishfinder. The 8-inch LCD display offers four vividly rich color palettes to help anglers locate fish below the ice. Plus, the user is able to adjust what is displayed via split-screen to best suit the angler's needs such as water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial, and traditional horizontal LCD graph display. In addition to these customizable displays, the angler will also have access to digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection, and target adjust. With either 8-degree or 20-degree transducer cone angles, the sonar footprint technology displays scan area at any depth. For an incredible fishing sonar electronic, try the MarCum® LX-7 Digital Lithium Sonar Combo this ice fishing season.
- Recharges quickly
- 8 ft. transducer cable
- Battery status display
- 4 color palette options
- Sonar footprint display
- Adjustable scroll/ping rate
- Software can be upgraded
- Target adjust image magnifier
- Compact and lightweight design
- 8 in. flat panel color LCD screen
- Adjustable night-vision blacklight
- Snow shield faceplate for protection
- Up to 40 hours of continuous run time
- Easy-to-use menu allows for fine-tuning
- Fits in a 5-gallon bucket for safe transport
- Zoom anywhere throughout the water column
- LED lighting illuminates hold and charges glow lures
- Automatic bottom lock selectable zoom windows at 5 ft., 10 ft., 20 ft., and 40 ft.
- Customize the display by combining vertical, vertical zoom, flasher, and graph split-screens
- Weight: 11.54 lbs.
- Resolution: 800 x 600px
- Target Separations: 1/2 in.
- Interference Rejection: 12 step
- Peak-to-Peak Power: 4,800 watts
- Dynamic Depth/Range: up to 300 ft.
- 1-year manufacturer's battery warranty
- 2-year manufacturer's system warranty
- Ice Transducer: Dual-beam 8/20-degree
- Dual rod holders
- Dual USB power ports
- Integrated cable and storage grips
- 2 1/4-20 ports for additional accessories
- 12-volt 12-amp lithium ION polymer battery
- Inverted transducer rest eliminates freezing up
- Adjustable articulating handle with locking spokes to fit most sonar systems