Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses
Baby Beach located on the North Shore of Maui a perfect beach for keiki and adults alike. This style features a full metal frame in a stylish aviator fit for petite faces who still want a modern classic. PolarizedPlus2® lenses and MauiGradient treatment add a contemporary feel.
- Perfect for: Formal events or active casual - lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: An updated aviator shown to be a superior choice for wind sun glare and UV protection as it covers the complete periphery of the eye
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight durable and comfortable
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable non-slip silicone nose pads
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 56 (bridge) 18 (temple) 120 6-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- Proprietary MauiGradient® Lenses: MauiGradient® features a darker coating at the top that gradually gets lighter moving down the lens. So an appropriate amount of light is allowed to filter through certain areas while less in places where protection is paramount. This lens offers all the color boosting benefits of our PolarizedPlus2® technology while eradicating 99% of glare and blocking 100% of harmful UV rays.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.