Maui Jim Ka'anapali Sunglasses
Item No. 60342900464
The light golden sands of Kaa™anapali Beach on the western shore of Maui. Home to championship golf awe-inspiring snorkeling and more than a few luaus. A true Maui Jim classic.
- Perfect for: Fast action or every day wear; lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A sporty sunglass crafted of titanium for incredible lightness and rimless for unobstructed views
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame that hugs the head and complements larger facial features
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Beta-titanium alloy containing extremely lightweight titanium aluminum and vanadium for maximum strength and flexibility; flexible temples will not kink or break allowing for easy adjustment
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth metal for a sleek look
- Hinge: Hingeless frame with flexible wire temples that hug the head for superior fit and comfort
- Bridge: Saddle-style with adjustable non-slip silicone nose pads for comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 65 (bridge) 18 (temple) 135 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- Polycarbonate: When durability and protection against shattering are the priority choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find our patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.