Maui Jim Kanaha Sunglasses
Kanaha meaning gathering site is one of the premier windsurfing and kiteboarding beaches on the planet. Secluded far from Maui'™s cruise ships and begging for adventure this sporty style will take you from the beach to dinner.
- Perfect for: Intense sports or a leisurely day by the surf -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A contemporary frame with masculine lines rimless for an unobstructed view and featuring additional lens coverage on the sides
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame complements larger facial features
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Grilamid a light durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss for a smooth sleek look; paddle temple structure for a snug comfortable fit during sports
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with non-slip Rubberon nose pads for staying power and comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 61 (bridge) 15 (temple) 130 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- Polycarbonate: When durability and protection against shattering are the priority choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you?ll find our patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.