Maui Jim Kuiaha Bay Sunglasses
Located in the area of Maui known as Pa'uwela Kuiaha Bay features a large rock formation known as Wewehi which is used to gauge the strength of the ocean by the amount of white water visible from land.
- Perfect for: Kuiaha Bay offers a touch of paradise to those who crave a sleek sport sunglass.
- Design: Kuiaha Bay is a beautifully designed frame prepared to complement any lifestyle.
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame complements round or oval face shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: High-grade injected nylon lightweight and tough with superior fit and comfort
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Saddle style fixed bridge with embedded nose pads
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 55 (bridge) 19 (temple) 128 6-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort whether you're driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.