Maui Jim Makaha Sunglasses
The legend of Makaha a handsome young chief. Ke Anuenue goddess of rain became so smitten with Makaha that she blessed his valley with double rainbows.
- Perfect for: Playing sports or catching rays at the beach; lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A sporty semi-rimless frame that offers an unobstructed view
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame that hugs the head and complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Grilamid TR 90LX a light durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape; extra-grip Rubberon temple ends ensure a secure fit
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look; paddle temple structure for a snug comfortable fit during sports
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style with non-slip rubberon nose pads for comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 64; (bridge) 17 (temple) 130 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Rose®: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. The highest contrast available - excellent for fast moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.
- Polycarbonate: When durability and protection against shattering are the priority choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.