Maui Jim Peahi Sunglasses
Pe'ahi ("peh-AH-hee") on Maui's north shore. Known for big waves as extreme as 70 feet. Its legendary reef break is respectfully referred to by surfers as Jaws.
- Perfect for: Driving or relaxing on the beach -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: Oversized with wider temples for comfort and generous coverage for protection against the elements
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Grilamid a light durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape; temples are crafted of hypoallergenic Cellulose Propionate and feature rubber ends for a more secure fit
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a sleek sophisticated look and feel
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded non-slip silicone nose pads for comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 65 (bridge) 19 (temple) 120 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort whether you're driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.