Maui Jim Polarized Kahuna Sunglasses
Kahuna a highly trained expert in an ancient and distinctly Hawaiian craft. Canoe-making. Fishing. Healing. And yes even surfing. A Maui Jim bestseller for more than 15 years and a true classic that will stand the test of time.
- Perfect for: Outdoor activities or a little beachside rejuvenation -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A bold modified aviator wrap that offers generous coverage for protection against wind blowing sand and debris
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Monel metal an extremely strong corrosion-resistant alloy; with adjustable metal-core cellulose acetate temple tips for flexibility
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth metal for a strong look and feel; contrasting temple tips feature a sophisticated tortoise shell pattern
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: A saddle-style double-brow crossbar with non-slip silicone nose pads for comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 59 (bridge) 18 (temple) 130 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort whether you're driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.