Maui Jim Polarized Stingray Sunglasses
Encounters with the rare stingrays of Hawaii. Unlike eagle rays and manta rays these shy graceful creatures spend most of their time nestled in the sand.
- Perfect for: Driving or relaxing on the beach -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A mid-sized wrap with wider temples for extra coverage and protection against wind debris and the sun'™s harmful rays
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Cellulose Propionate a strong extremely lightweight injection-molded plastic; adjustable metal-core temples for a personal fit
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a smooth sleek look
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive nickel/silver spring defies the elements and offers a secure comfortable fit
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded non-slip silicone pads for comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 55 (bridge) 22 (temple) 129 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort whether you're driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.