Encounters with the rare stingrays of Hawaii. Unlike eagle rays and manta rays these shy graceful creatures spend most of their time nestled in the sand.
- Perfect for: Driving or relaxing on the beach -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A mid-sized wrap with wider temples for extra coverage and protection against wind debris and the sun'™s harmful rays
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Cellulose Propionate a strong extremely lightweight injection-molded plastic; adjustable metal-core temples for a personal fit
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a smooth sleek look
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive nickel/silver spring defies the elements and offers a secure comfortable fit
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded non-slip silicone pads for comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 55 (bridge) 22 (temple) 129 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort whether you're driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.