Maui Jim Tail Slide Sunglasses
Inspired by the Wayfarer. Tail Slide is part of a larger surfing maneuver in which the surfer purposely makes their fins lose their grip and the board slides.
- Frame: Matte Grey Stripe
- Lens: Neutral Grey - Highest light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass - Perfect when clarity is your highest priority.
- Shape: Refined rectangle shape that best complements oval square or heart face shapes.
- Bridge: Saddle-style bridge with embedded nose pads.
- Fit: (eye) 53 (bridge) 18 (temple) 145 6-base curve
- Finishing Treatment: Five color options available in a high-gloss or matte finish.
- Material: Lightweight injected nylon frame with adjustable wire tips.
- Hinge: Spring hinge.