Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Polarized Sunglasses
The Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Sunglasses have gold frames and HCL bronze lenses. The PolarizedPlus2® has patented color-infused lens technology that blocks 99% of glare and blocks 100% of harmful UV rays. The CLEARSHELL® scratch coating is applied to the front and back of the lenses to improve durability while the MauiGradient® Lenses have a darker coating at the top that gradually lights down the lens. Shop the Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Sunglasses at SCHEELS today!
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Evolution®: When you need an everyday lens for your active life look to the lens that fuses the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate. Extremely lightweight. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Patented lens treatments bring the world's true colors to life. With the high-performance optics you need to keep up with your outdoor sports.
- Proprietary MauiGradient® Lenses: MauiGradient® features a darker coating at the top that gradually gets lighter moving down the lens. So an appropriate amount of light is allowed to filter through certain areas while less in places where protection is paramount. This lens offers all the color boosting benefits of our PolarizedPlus2® technology while eradicating 99% of glare and blocking 100% of harmful UV rays.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 59 (bridge) 17 (temple) 120 6-base curve
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable non-slip silicone nose pads
- Frame Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight durable and comfortable
- Perfect for: Formal events or active casual -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: An updated aviator shown to be a superior choice for wind sun glare and UV protection as it covers the complete periphery of the eye