Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Sunglasses
Get your island on with Maui Jim Wiki Wiki sunglasses with gold frames and HCL bronzes lenses from SCHEELS. Wiki Wiki means quick in Hawaiian which in this case means the orders are coming in fast for these innovative sunglasses with an updated aviator design from Hawaii-based Maui Jim. Because they're from a tropical island the lenses are saltwater safe too. Maui Jim's signature case and cleaning cloth are included with your purchase from our famous-makers sunglasses collection at SCHEELS.com. The gloss finish on Maui Jim's Wiki Wiki sunglasses offer a sleek look to the lightweight titanium frames. With anti-corrosive hinges. This style is best suited for small and medium-size faces. The double-bridge design has adjustable non-slip silicone nose pads. Maui Jim's patented high-performance lens treatments offer superior clarity. Unlike other sunglasses Maui Jim's trademarked Maui Gradient lenses have a darker coating at the top that gradually lights down the lens. These sunglasses block 100 percent of harmful UV rays and erase 99 percent of annoying glare. The lenses boast Maui Jim's trademarked ClearShell scratch coating for extra protection and added durability.
- Perfect for: Formal events or active casual -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: An updated aviator shown to be a superior choice for wind sun glare and UV protection as it covers the complete periphery of the eye
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight durable and comfortable
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable non-slip silicone nose pads
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 59 (bridge) 17 (temple) 120 6-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Evolution®: When you need an everyday lens for your active life look to the lens that fuses the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate. Extremely lightweight. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Patented lens treatments bring the world's true colors to life. With the high-performance optics you need to keep up with your outdoor sports.
- Proprietary MauiGradient® Lenses: MauiGradient® features a darker coating at the top that gradually gets lighter moving down the lens. So an appropriate amount of light is allowed to filter through certain areas while less in places where protection is paramount. This lens offers all the color boosting benefits of our PolarizedPlus2® technology while eradicating 99% of glare and blocking 100% of harmful UV rays.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.