Men's Banded White River Wader Rain Jacket is currently out of stock.
Men's Banded White River Wader Rain Jacket
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
Ice-busting boat rides with sleet stinging your face. Dodging cottonmouths on a sweat-drenched march through flooded hardwood bottoms. Staring holes through the treetops hoping they'll fly during a toad-strangling deluge. That's just opening weekend at the White River National Wildlife Refuge!
Extreme weather swings called for innovation, performance, and the finest materials known to man. The White River Wader Jacket was born. Outside, the waterproof shell combines our exclusive SHEDS technology, water-resistant YKK Zippers and an adjustable hood to keep you dry.
Inside, the removable liner features 40 grams of the worlds most advanced insulation.We could go on all day with features, but here's the real meat & potatoes when it comes to a waterfowling jacket: WARM...DRY...COMFORTABLE!
- Mid-length cut is perfect with waders
- Waterproof/Breathable shell keeps you dry inside and out
- Zip-out liner can be worn as a stand-alone piece
- SHEDS™ waterproof breathable technology
- 100% waterproof seams
- Anatomical tri-adjust hood
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Zip-out linerwith 40gram PrimaLoft® silver insulation
- Zippered chest and lower cargo pockets
- Magnet-Close bellowed shell pockets
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Weather-resistant YKK zippers